I have a confession to make that I have been a little bit in love with Joules for years, originally I wore their clothes whilst horse riding but over the last five or so years they have expanded their range to include quirky prints with bags of personality and clothes, accessories and even home wear for all occasions. I love the hidden details – velvet trim to a zipper, a burst of floral fabric inside a handbag.
There is a 50% sale at the moment, and I have been backwards and forward deciding what to buy (how could I not buy in a sale!!)
Anyway to kick of my Friday Fave’s feature on the blog I have picked my favourite things from Joules that I need to buy from Joules right now
- Witnell Womens Leather Bag £99 – Both colours are divine – but the blue leather and the floral fabric inside is just a dream.
- Sabrina Jersey Top £34.95 – A Jersey top that I imagine with Jeans and a tailored jacket for Sunday lunch or underneath a gilet walking the dog.
- Elsie Cardigan £69.95 – I would wear this for work, lunch with friends and Christmas morning!!
- Hare pin £3.95 – Add a touch of joules to any outfit, I’m thinking jackets, cardigans’, scarves and d handbags and at £3.95 it’s a bargain!
- Auclair sweatshirt – I need this sweatshirt when walking across Whitby beach, walking the dog or just keeping warm in the garden,
So that’s my first Friday Faves under my belt, can’t wait for next week now!!
Till next time